Updated December 5, 2022:
- Visiting Hours 09:00am – 09:00pm
- Overnight visitation is allowed at nurse discretion based on patient need or preference.
- Masking for visitors is optional.
- Visitors are not required to be physically screened for entry but if have noticeable s/s of respiratory illness are encouraged to wear a mask and consider not visiting patients
- ED visitors at the discretion of ED nurses and providers, but no more than two visitors at a time. At Least one parent/guardian is required with pediatric patients.
- Visitors under the age of 12 are allowed at nurse’s discretion for each individual patient
- One visitor will be allowed to visit COVID positive units/patients at a time and will be provided PPE for use. PPE will be provided during visitation.